Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Pretty Special Day

It looks like Griffin is going to share this day with some pretty special people...

Mark-Paul Gosselaar, best known for his role as Zack Morris on TV's "Saved By the Bell"

Booker T, the professional wrestler who created the spin-a-roony

Alan Thicke, the Canadian actor best known for playing Jason Seaver, on TV's "Growing Pains"

Harry Caray, Baseball broadcaster for the Chicago Cubs. Famous for the phrase, "Holy Cow!"

Justin Bieber, yet another Canadian. Best known for having Mike Gundy's I'm a Man I'm 40 rant for his ring tone. Oh and he sings with Usher sometimes too.

2 comments:

  1. Baby, baby, baby, Ohhh...I'm like baby, baby, baby ohh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I'm tuned in and will be checking on the hour. You look beautiful mama! Looks like Lance is excited to take the blog over for a day! I'm enjoying the laughs.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive