Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Griffin's Luncheon

Some really sweet community group friends hosted a luncheon for our soon to be addition!
It was filled with yummy food...
including brownies with andies mints in them.... ahhh!

thoughtful gifts! including LOTS of diapers
(which is sooo necessary when you have two in diapers!)and even a few baby basics! isn't that onsie adorable?

but the best part about showers is being with friends and enjoying one anothers company. i'm so grateful for girls in my life to love and support me. This hasn't been the easiest pregnancy (which is no secret) and these are the girls that have made me laugh and keep an eternal perspective in the midst of it all!

mary lynne and jennifer

kara and andreia
andrea, beth, and amanda

kelli and amybri, hallie, and amanda
i don't know how jerri didn't get in a pic!!! this luncheon was in her gorgeous home and i'm sure she was buzzing around making everything perfect!

thank you girls SO MUCH. I've actually never had an official baby shower in tyler... so this was super special and meant so much that you would take the time to celebrate one of our precious babes! :) I won't soon forget your kindness! AND griffin's bottom will be well pampered! hee,hee!

1 comment:

  1. This definitely warmed my heart. My thanks go out to all the ladies who gave so much of themselves to celebrate "you and Griffin". It looks like it was a wonderful celebration that "showered" you with love, food and gifts. My thanks to all......Mandy, you look so beautiful!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive