Monday, January 17, 2011

favorites...

lance is home and life is beginning to return to normal. riley has been pretty sick the last few days and that has kept me from getting pretty much anything accomplished, but several things are almost done and that counts for something, right?! until projects are complete, i thought i would share a few things that have kept me smiling...


i've been on a hunt for the letter O. preferably a red skinny one. but even incomplete... i love mismatched letters!!

lance brought me Guatemalan coffee and i've had a cup almost every morning. i use to only drink coffee for social reasons or if it was the only thing to keep me warm. however, something about three kids and being pregnant again... if i'm going to survive the morning, i have to have a cup!

another treat that lance brought for the family, but sadly most of it has gone to preggo momma! my ob doesn't read this, right? ;)
and this find has made me burst into smiles. our grocery store carries a line of European sodas and the limeade taste just like getting one from braums....ahh, so refreshing! i'm going to try the blueberry lemonade one next... or maybe the blood orange... or... HA! you get the point!

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for so many fun "pick-me-ups"! Glad you have your favorite one home. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive