Monday, January 3, 2011

another count down


although counting down the days till Christmas was WAY more fun, this count down will keep us focused on the positive. lance is gone to Guatemala for the next ten days. he went on this trip last year and it didn't seem too bad, but i think being pregnant has made me overly emotional... i wept when he left today. i think i need this countdown worse than the kids! please pray for him and his team of staff as they love and minister to the people in there! if you're interested in following them you can visit pcranchguatemala.wordpress.com


2 comments:

  1. I don't think you wold remember me...I am Lori Powell~friends of Matt and Amy's~and I follow your blog. I know a student on this same trip! I'll be praying. (btw~I cry when Matt leaves for 24 hrs...preg or not!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lori... i totally know you! how are you? who do you know on the trip. i LOVE all the students on this trip... precious to me!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive