Monday, December 31, 2012

christmas with the SMITH'S

after our relaxing christmas at home, we hit the road to celebrate with my side of the family.

lucky for me, i got to hang out with my two sweet and beautiful nieces!


and allie LOVED it too!

we had, as always, ridiculous amounts of food



and lots of unique moments... like, 
griffin riding in my grandmothers new "winnie wagon"

and shooting off a rocket in the church parking lot

sadly, the rocket only went up for one ride... we lost it in the wind. 


the next day... another trip to the doctor.  griff got a double ear infection.  yay for antibiotics!

family pic with one sick baby and a stubborn 3 year old

here is my sister with her girls and the additions to her family coming in 2013!  she will be getting married this summer to Travis and his two boys, riley and taylor, will join their family.

we left late in the evening a day early because my mom was still recovering from a sinus infection, lance got sick with a head cold, and my dad was coming down with the flu.  all the kids passed out in the trip and made for an easy trip home.
 
and that wraps up christmas!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had fun at Mimi's and Pawpaws house, spending time with all the family. Everyone looks great! Congrats to Jenni!
    Looks like 2013 will be a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive