Monday, August 8, 2011

much needed

time with this girl is always so good for my heart.
my friend ashley and i had a quick night away last week.
just us
quiet hotel room
small talk over dinner
a little shopping
showers and baths
long night of uninterrupted sleep
relaxed fun with no clue what time it was


ashley is 8 months pregnant and completely radiant. i'm so blessed to have a friend that loves Jesus with all her heart and is so loyal to me despite few conversations and very little moments together.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the two of you got to spend some time together. Good friends are such a blessing. They are someone you can not see for ages, yet meet and pick right up where you left off. Congrats to Ashley! You both look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you made me cry! Take me back to that hotel room please! Now that I have a picture of the two of us, I can post too. Thanks for a sweet 24 hours...my friend cup is overflowing!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive