Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Pic a Day

this week i will teaching life guard training to our pc staff. I LOVE THIS! the only draw back is being away from my kiddos for so long. now don't get me wrong... i will love the break, but by wednesday i am usually ready to play on the floor, read books, give baths, and dish out lots of snuggles. the training starts tomorrow night and i will be done on friday (mimi will be here to keep the kids in line).

but just so that the blog lives on, i thought i would post a pic a day! i have many random photos of our children that are precious to me, but i am unable to group them for a post... this is my way of squeezing them in. hope you enjoy!

and, if you think about it, please be praying for:
1. our family during this busy time of transition from conference season to summer.
2. our staff as they travel here, bond together, and pour themselves out
3. the health of each member of our family, especially lance. when you're weary you are more likely to be sick and we usually witness this every summer.
4. allie as she prepares for kindergarten and the teacher that she will receive.

thanks friends! love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you guys today. I will be praying for the staff, Lance and your family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's a super busy time for everyone in your family. I am praying for a smooth transition, that God will not only bless the staff @ PC but use them in a mighty way, and I pray for you, Lance and the "fearsome four"....that you will all be healthy and strong in the days and adventures to come. I'm having trouble believing that Allie starts school in the fall! I'm glad that Mimi will be there to help you while you get a little "working break"??? from your routine. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive