Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the on goings...

last week was HARD... not much to say, but that.
kids attitudes after vacation... HARD
husband returning to work... HARD
this pregnancy and the sickness that comes with it... HARD
the Lord showing me areas that need serious help... HARD

but this is a NEW week with NEW challenges and NEW mercies. we are trying to get into a routine post camp. that has been nice. we have a schedule that i love, but don't mind dumping if i need to be flexible. lance and i are reading through the bible together. i'll have to explain that for another time, but it is 10 chapters a day which hasn't been as miserable as i thought it was going to be (just being honest), but instead refreshing to my dried up soul.

next week is the ccc sale that i LOVE and look forward to twice a year, but that means that currently there are clothes everywhere and children in need of entertainment. so here is a peek into the living room... enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like progress to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs and hearing your honesty... I kind of feel like I can actually hear you talking to me, just like old times at camp. Thanks for giving us a peek into your life, your real life. It's refreshing and inspiring. Oh, by the way... what is the CCC sale?
    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the train picture!! Tre would LOVE IT if I let him set up his tracks throughout the house. We may have to do that soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive