Thursday, September 9, 2010

get a load of these...

i GET to wear these fabulous compression hose all day, everyday! Nice, right?

I have varicosity. google it. so for the next six months... me and these hose are gonna get to know each other.
as if that wasn't LOVELY enough, you should know that they take on average about 7 minutes to get on. some days i am faster than others, but many times i twist myself into a pretty amazing pretzel. they are SUPER, SUPER tight... not your common pantyhose.

anyway.... for those of you who live far away i thought it not fair for you to miss out on the opportunity to have a GREAT laugh. i am positive that i have caused many to question my style here in tyler. last night i was at the grocery store in these hose and capris.... ha! so great!

7 comments:

  1. We need more pictures!! I'm sure you look beautiful in them - strange maybe - but always beautiful! :)
    ~Breck (Sparkler)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's look at the positive: they add some "shine" to your legs (always looks like you just shaved!), they relieve pain, no need to wear sunblock on your legs, it will be cooler soon.... :) Love you friend!!! Please tell me you didn't wear flip flops with them to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you have to wear the vice grips, but hey.......your ankles look great! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, friend! and yes, your legs will always appear smooth :) just...NO hose and sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really sorry that I always get a laugh off of you everytime I visit this blog! But I love you to pieces, you and your hose! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i could see you in person with those on! I'm sure you look great as always! I miss you!! Hopefully i can come down for a visit sometime soon. I could use a good Mandy and Mel talk! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I keep thinking of is Dolly Pardon and how she wears hose everyday of her life... you never know, this may be something you stick with!!! HA!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive