Friday, July 16, 2010

visiting friends

This week the kids and I took a day trip to Kaufman, TX to visit these beautiful girls! Ashley, Ashley, and Lydia... three friends that go WAY back to our younger, college years. Now we've all begun our families and time spent together is chasing or holding kids... but we loved every minute of it!

We met at Ashley B's mom's house... where she had the most amazing blow up slide. Even Riley got in on that action.

here is caleb and riley colliding at the bottom of the slide

here is Ashley C's baby girl - Rachel... it was way too hot to keep a shirt on! :) I think that this little girl is going to be ALOT like her mommy... watch out folks... two ashleys!

Lydia with her little man, Bobby. He is adorable and has a single tooth grin that i missed in this shot.

Angie (ashley B's sister) and her doll, Olivia. She has a face for everything and doesn't like her feet or bottom to touch the grass...hilarious!

hudson, ashley B's oldest kiddo, seems like he should be a sisco... he's got lots of energy and personality! LOVE HIM! I didn't get any pics of sweet, baby ellie because she was napping once i got my camera out! boo!

The john deer truck was a big hit with my big kids. this is caleb giving riley a ride around the yard.

anna, ashley C's other kiddo, with allie. allie kept saying, "it's just girls in this car, ok?"


that was it - an afternoon with nine kids that never stopped moving and always needed something. sorry we didn't get any good talk time in girls, but it was such a blessing to watch your kids and see their sweet personalities! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! (I may be stealing a few of your pics for my blog post!) I'm SO THANKFUL for sweet friends and good times together. I know it was crazy, but these days, I'll take what I can get! By the way, just because Rachel likes to take her shirt does not make her similar to her mama!! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting that time with everyone. Sure it was crazy, but I'll take what I can get these days! Thanks for being there even though you felt bad. And, just how does a topless Rachel mean she's like her mama?? HA!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive