Saturday, June 26, 2010

peach cobbler

i remember having peach cobbler during the summer growing up. it was always delicious! I have now stolen my mom's simple throw together recipe to make special treats for our family. last week we made some peach cobbler to celebrate daddy's day off of work.

melt a stick of butter in a 9 x 13 pan. slice and sugar peaches. pour them into the pan.

combine 1 cup of the following: bisquick, milk, and sugar
pour over peaches and bake at 350 for 45 min....

add some ice cream and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm sure it was a BIG hit with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth just watered. I'm making that tonight!!

    Andreia W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! It is now on the "recipes to try" list!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive