Wednesday, April 14, 2010

time is flying by!

here is our youngest BIG boy!
Riley is coming up on 14 months and i desperately want it to SLOW down.
he still has the easiest personality
laughs and smiles all the time
climbs to the very top of EVERYTHING

today was a big day for him. it was the first time that he took a nap in his crib instead of the pack-n-play... on your third kid you just make due with where everyone sleeps! :) since i keep finding him sleeping on top of my clothes, i thought it was time to move him out of my closet... after all... he is a BIG BOY now! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this pic!!!! I figured it out why I couldn't see the new blogs. I save on that last blog, so everytime I clicked on the link when to the old post. duh...hahaha

    Andreia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, I was glad to be there for this photo. I already miss you all so much. The kids were all so very, very good for grammie last week. Allie and Caleb were so fun! Oh, and I can vouch that Riley truly is a sweet lil boy, with such a happy little spirit. He's at his best when he has a ball(and or food) around and I must say, he loves, loves, loves his Daddy. Of course he loves his Mommy too, but since mommy was working alot last week, Riley seemed to be totally enamored with Daddy. You both are doing such an amazing job with our grandchildren! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive