Friday, February 29, 2008

A CALL TO PRAY, PART TWO

friends.... i'm going to ask you for your prayers again.... it turns out that jackie, my six day old niece, has a heart condition as well. it is called transposition of the greater arteries (google it). she will most likely be having surgery on monday or tuesday. please be praying for mom (amy), dad (matt), and jackie. i have no doubt that the raising power of our savior can heal this little one. please join me in the plea!!!

also be lifting up my amazing parents, my sister's family, and ourselves as we all endure this for the second time in two years.

there is no greater friend than one that goes to the throne of God for you! Thank you for being faithful to pray!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers to you and your family sweet friend. You are close to my heart and I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are definitely praying for your family. We're confident that God will use you to comfort your brother and his family, as He has comforted you.

    By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Something fun to do if you have any extra time.

    Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive