Saturday, December 11, 2010

deck the walls!

i have not done too much different on the decor side of things for christmas this year. here is last years tour of our home. But there have been a few changes, including the color scheme which has changed to blue, silver, and purple. you make think it strange, but I LOVE IT!! it makes me all warm and happy inside!

this is the space above the tv armoire... i had to change the wreath location because something else important is occupying the mantel!

a close up: "prince of peace" to help us keep the main thing the main thing! ;)

the mantel... you should know that this frame has been waiting for these pictures for almost two years.... TWO YEARS... goodness. i did this last month, but haven't posted it for the obvious reason that ONE pic is still missing. poor allie is missing her pic because SAMS messed up and, well, i ran out of time and energy... maybe i'll get it in there before the year is up??? but i have to say- I LOVE the faces of my family filling the space of our living room... props to my friend Beth for the fabulous photography!

and the tree with the new color scheme....
that's it.... nothing fancy, but makes us all cheery!

5 comments:

  1. Love it Mandy! You are so creative! I always learn so much from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos - cute stockings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's beautiful. Love the new color theme and the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great!!! the pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new colors. Nice work on crafts!!! You rock! I have some blocks I made. I haven't posted them yet....just wait.

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive