Thursday, March 20, 2008

moment to brag

if you'll all just spare me one minute... i need to brag on my amazing husband. he truly pulled all the stops for my thirtieth and made me feel soo special.

he started with watching the kids all weekend so that i could hang out with my girlfriends. then, on monday morning, he had flowers on the breakfast table and a full blown breakfast. we're talking bacon, eggs, hash browns, and biscuits! that night he came home with a date night bucket filled with candy, popcorn, cokes, and a movie. so after the kids went to bed, we snuggled on the couch and enjoyed a good movie. that was followed by a massage. the next night we went to the taste of tyler and enjoyed a sampling of foods from several restaurants in tyler. it was fun to break away from the typical date night and do something different. after leaving there, he gave me some cash and said he'd like to go shopping with me! WOW! i had fun looking for good deals to make my money go far and he kept me laughing the whole night.

it really was a special birthday and he truly is the BEST man ever! i'm just so proud to be his wife and needed to share that this morning....

thanks for letting me brag!

2 comments:

leave us a note

Blog Archive