Friday, September 14, 2007

controlled chaos

today would be the day that i begin something like this! you know... the day that our daughter bit my arm and my son cried at every moment unless i was pouring cheerios into his mouth!

although my friend, ashley, gave me this GREAT idea to create a blog... i have to be honest and say that the real reason i'm finally getting started is because i would rather not do the dishes in the sink or fold the laundry on my bed. this just sounds more fun. i hope that our blog spot will help keep YOU, our family and friends, well up to date on all the latest happenings of the kiddos and the occasional moment that lance and i are to do anything noteworthy.

there seem to be new things happening every 10 minutes when it comes to allie and caleb. i guess that is what happens when you have two children under the age of two! what were we thinking? (i will spare you from answering that question).

1 comment:

  1. What a cool surprise! Your family blog site is awesome. Way to go, Mandy! This should give Grammie and Poppie hours and hours of fun.
    Allie, I love your new, bigger bed. What a big girl you are!
    Caleb, I loved seeing you wave to Grammie all the way from Texas!
    L&M, you both look great...... amazing what Colorado & a little R&R can do for you!
    I can't wait to show Grand Poppie your family blog when he gets back in town.
    Hugs & kisses,
    Momma Sisco aka: Grammie

    ReplyDelete

leave us a note

Blog Archive